Closing Date: 29/03/2019
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
– An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative approaches.
– An experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
– A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
– Strong behaviour management skills.
– A genuine passion for education.
– Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
– An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
– Resilient and persevering personality.
– Both a friendly and professional manner.
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. The College has 7 centres and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
The Link Secondary School is a vibrant, diverse, Special School for children with Speech, Language and Communication needs and/or a diagnosis on the Autistic Spectrum. Many of our students have associated learning difficulties including Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and often present with high levels of anxiety.
The school’s vision of Independence, Communication, Wellbeing and Achievement for all is integral to our work. We work in partnership with parents and carers, and with the wider community, to prepare our students for their future lives.
To apply please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 29th March 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 1st April 2019
OHC&AT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.